Shortlisted for the position of Vice Chancellor for Symbiosis International University Pune (2011), Pratap University Jaipur (2011), Nirma University Ahmedabad (2012), People University Bhopal (2013), Indus University Ahmedabad (2014), Ganpat University, Gandhinagar (2014), IIIT (2015), Sandeep University Maharashtra (2016), MIT Art Design & Technology University Pune (2016), MIT Global Peace University Pune (2017) and International Branch Campus (first foreign University by Govt of India) namely IIIT- Myanmar (Burma) which is a joint project of Government of Myanmar, India (Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India) and IIIT-Bangalore (2016).
| Since 2009, I am involved in the research work for Doctor
of Science (DSC) degree in Computer
Engineering (Digital and Cyber Forensics), which is a highly
interdisciplinary technical topic of national interest. This research
mainly focused on Computer Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Databases and
Forensics, Device Forensics, Network Forensics, Image Processing and Forensics,
Cloud Computing and Internet Forensics, Application Forensics, Data Visualization
and Forensics, Pear to Pear (P2P) Forensics, Operating System Forensics,
Disk Forensics, GPS Forensics, VANET Forensics, Data Mining Techniques
and Forensics, Email Forensics, Multimedia Forensics, Live Memory Forensics
etc. My 800 pages book on digital forensics namely “Complexities
of Cyber Forensics” is under process. On this topic, I have published
97 research papers and 20 more research papers are in process.
Since 2011, I am involved in the research work for Doctor of Literature (D.Litt.) degree, which is based on my 6 published books on World Class Universities and Innovation (2400 pages with 2600 references). To write these books, I have gone through more than 10 lakh pages of thousands of authentic documents from more than 40 nations like published reports, Books, White papers, Research papers, Magazines, Newspaper articles, University websites, official statistical analysis etc. This is highly interdisciplinary work, which requires knowledge and understanding of worldwide higher education systems, history of education and world, international political scenario, International economics and Monitory system, Financial and Fiscal management, Culture of various nations and socio-economic systems, Human Phycology, Business Management, Education Technologies, Regularity framework of different nations and legal complexities, Industrial culture of different nations, Knowledge of R&D and Innovation Ecosystems, International trade and Laws, Educational Policies of different countries, International collaboration and many more issues.
Ph.D. (Computer Science & Engineering, Faculty of Engineering & Technology), 2007
From SGB Amravati University (Maharashtra State Government's University)
Title of Ph.D. Thesis: “Study of Effective Design Methods and Implementation of E-learning Software”
M.Tech. (Computers), 1993
From Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Dhanbad
O.G.P.A. 4.33 (out of 5 ),
Title of Thesis: “An Expert System for Diagnosis of Diseases Related to Pain in Lower Abdomen”
Post B.Sc. Dip. (Comp. Science & Applications), 1991
M.Phil. (Mathematics) 1989
Title of Thesis: “Some Aspects of Spherically Symmetric Space Times”
M.Sc. (Mathematics), 1983
M.A. I (Economics with Mathematical Economics, Econometrics, Statistics) 1984
Additional B.A. (Economics), 1981
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry., Maths), 1979-81 (Dharampeth M.P.Deo Memorial Science College Nagpur)
12rh (1977-78, Dharampeth Junior College Nagpur)
10th (1976, Dharampeth High School Nagpur)
|Director, MPGI Group of Institutes Integrated
(Technical) Campus Nanded
14 March 2011 - Till Date (Lien period 02 Feb 2015 - 03 June 2015)
Responsible for handling management of group of institutes (Engineering, Polytechnic and Management), which have 3 Principals, 7 Assistant Directors, 15 Head of the departments, over 200 staff members and 2200 students. Introduced administrative reforms; strengthen T&P cell; Developed strong industry interface; Established Forums, Cells, Special Interest Groups, Centers and Clubs for overall development of students; Encouraged research activities, Funding (Fund raising, Revenue Generation and Cost Saving), International Relations, Extension Activates, e-learning based teaching, pedagogy, accreditation, branding of the group of institutes; Computerization and Indigenous software development; Student Centric activities; Established laboratories, Server Rooms, Intranet, Center of Excellence; Developed cost effective and efficient administrative culture and processes.
MPGI Group of Institutes, Nanded
Former Director, DIMAT - Disha Group of Institutes &
and Disha Education Society DES, Raipur, CG
The State Government of Chhattisgarh
has given LOI for State University
to Disha Education Society (DES) in in 2014. The DES couldn’t
pursue it because certain technical reasons. It is one of the best campus
in Central India. Colleges at DES Satya Vihar Campus are:
Worked as a director of group of institutes with full administrative, financial and appointment powers. The administrative responsibility was to handle 4 institutes with 16 courses along with Registrar Office, Finance Department, T&P division, Admission division, Maintenance division, Logistic division, Housekeeping division, NBA Accreditation, ERP software management, Computer Centers, Learning Resources centers, Boys and Girls Hostels, Online University Examination Center, Events, NCC & Sports, R&D activities, Industry Interface, FDP, Interaction with Regulatory Bodies (Nursing Council, Bar Council, AICTE, UGC etc.) and Universities (Technical, Medical etc.), Various Dean Offices, 4 Principals, 2000 students and 300 faculty / staff members etc.
DIMAT - Disha Technical Campus, Raipur, CG
Former Professor and Head,
PG Department of Computer Science & Engineering at GHRCE TEQUIP beneficiary Autonomous Engineering Institute, 66th position in NIRF Ranking, Nagpur 21 May 2008 - 13 March 2011 (2 years 11 months)
As the Head of the largest Computer Department in Maharashtra (2 UG and 3 PG courses) of an Autonomous Institute, handled all responsibilities successfully. Mainly focused on the overall development of Engineering Post Graduate Department (3 MTech courses in Computer Engineering, Embedded Systems, Wireless Technology) and Research Center. Involved the MTech students in innovative research activities and developed research culture. Established and developed PhD Research Center. Focused on Funding, Industrial research and collaboration with industry and HE institutes; Played main role in organizing IEEE International conferences. The result is 300 student’s publications within 3 years. Accredited PG courses, Involved in TEQIP activities and Framing the Rules and Regulations for autonomous institute and deemed university, Active participation in professional bodies like CSI, IEEE, Involved in work of University and Autonomous Institute at various level (Chairman BOS and PG Moderation Committee, Member Academic Council, 32/5 committee, Selection Committee, Permanent Affiliation Committee, Local Enquiry Committee, Syllabus Design committee for BE & MTech courses).
Former Associate Professor and Head (System Analyst), Department of Comp. Tech. & Department of Info.Tech. at M.Institute of Engineering & Technology, an oldest private engineering college in Maharashtra, Gondia 01 March 1993 - 21 May 2008 (15 years 3 months)
Involved in the technical development of undergraduate students in the field of computer and information technology. Introduced the latest technologies to prepare the students for facing the challenges of the IT industry. Encouraged students for hands on training and software development and provided way to exhibit programming talent through software and technical exhibitions. Preferred beyond syllabus teaching approach. As a HoD of the Department of Computer Technology and Department of Information Technology focused on overall development of the students as per requirements of industry. In the 15 year span, encouraged many students to join NCST Mumbai for most advanced training in the field of computing, Overall efforts resulted in one of the best off campus placement in last three decades. The remarkable technical strength helped them to climb the ladder of success throughout the world.
Former Assistant Professor at MIET Gondia
02 July 1984 - 28 February 1993 (8 years 8 months)
Focused on engineering mathematics, particularly in the field of electronics and computer technology. Enhanced the capability of the students to solve the real time engineering problems with alternative innovative approaches. Developed strong mathematical foundation to face the challenges of engineering field.
|Involvement in University Work & Regulatory Bodies|
• Chairman and Member of Board of Studies
• Member of Academic Council
• Chairman Moderation committee
• Member of Affiliation, Local Enquiry, Subject Examination committee
• Member Curriculum Development and Syllabus Design committee
• Member of more than 50 Selection Committees
• Ph.D , MTech, MPhil, Examiner, Paper setter, Guide and Mentor
• Affiliation, Approval and Inspection process
For various universities and autonomous institutions like
And Experience of handling issues of affiliated institutes with Regulatory
Councils and Bodies like
|While doing Admnistration paid special attension to Industry Interface, Student Centric Activities, Assessment and Accreditation|
I have given emphasis on the cultivation of strong links with industry and promotion of various industrial activities by the faculty members and students of our institutes. In order to keep up with the growing volume of industrial liaison activities, and even more importantly, to catalyze the further growth and development of interaction between the Institute and Industry, a separate Industry Institute Partnership Cell has been established at my institues. The activities, which I have promoted, are: Industrial visits, Guest Lectures from Industry, Industrial Training in Relevant Fields, In-Plant Training, Industry Based R&D Projects, Industry Tie ups / Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Curriculum Development as per Requirements of Industry, Industry Institute Sharing of Research Laboratories, Industry Oriented Technical Exhibitions, Assistance In-Campus Selections, Testing Laboratories for Industry, Joint Collaborative Conference, Seminars and Workshops , Alumni Association Involvement, Students Evaluation for Campus Placement, Career Guidance, Interdisciplinary Industry Oriented Programs, Entrepreneurship Development Program, Incubation Center , Rural Technology Development Center with the help of Industry, Center of Excellence for each engineering departments with the support of industry, Consultancy Services, Continuing Education, Organize workshop, HR Meet, TPO Meet, Parent Meet, Internal Revenue Generation, Joint Research Publications, Joint Patents, Sponsored industrial research, Use of industrial labs by institute, Identify industry problems and provide solutions, Creation of industrial chair to support research, Collaborative Educational Programmes, Sabbatical level assignments to the faculty members, Faculty training in industry, Greater utilization of resources, Access to library and other infrastructure, Center for Development of Advanced Computing tie – up for certificate courses, Collaborative Laboratories, Done almost every activity at DIMAT Raipur and got the award for industry interface.Best Industry Interface Institution Think Media Award 2015 for DIMAT Raipur from Home Minister of Chhattisgarh State. The Think India Education Summit 2015, Chhattisgarh, presented an award to DIMAT in recognition of being the Best Industry Interface Institution. The award was given away by the Hon. Home Minister of Chhattisgarh, Shri Ram Sewak Paikraand Mr. Pradeep Tandon, Senior Vice President (Corporate Affairs), Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Teaching (32 years)
Following subjects have been taught at Post Graduate and Under Graduate level of Engineering Faculty:
Post Graduate: M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering): Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering
Under Graduate: B.E. (Computer Technology) & B.E. (Information Technology): C, C++, Java, Microsoft Visual Basic, Web Technology, Data Processing and File System, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Graphics, Object Oriented Methodology, Object Oriented Design, Compute Architecture, Software Engineering, Visual Techniques (Windows Programming and Microsoft Visual Basic), Discrete mathematics, Probability Theory, DBMS etc.
Special Talks delivered on Recent Topics : E-learning, M-learning, Human Computer Interaction, Streaming Multimedia, E-Pedagogy, Multimedia Programming, Virus Programming, TSR Programming, Undocumented DOS, Expert Systems, New ways of Computing, Web Design etc
Series of 11 Books on World Class Universities,
IIIT Model, IBC &
Innovation (3500 pages with 3500
Shroff Publication Link: http://www.shroffpublishers.com/search.aspx?q=dharaskar&v=0&l=0&p=1
Search the string “World Class University Book”
through Google Image Search. The Google Search Engine will display
my books in initial two rows, which indicates the magnitude of reader’s
response from all over the world for my series of books on world class
Black Economy Globally?
Cashless Economy is a Threat to your Economic Status. You will be a Puppet in the hands of Government Hackers can fiddle with your hard-earned money & Life Savings. Privacy would become a Thing of the Past. Your economic freedom will be in danger. Threat of Internet Policing. Every citizen will be under surveillance. Survival problem for Retired employees and Widows. Foundation of the Technocratic Dictatorship. End-game of the Ruling Class. It’s a for entire nation.
Are You Aware that, Cashless Technology-Storm is Redefining Your Way of Life, Home Economics, Business Models, Market Conditions, Government Controls, Internal as well as External Systems, Economic Privacy, Monetary Security, Financial Independence, Survival etc. It will reshape your entire ecosystem as well as future of mankind.
Every Nation Needs Less-Cash Economy but in any case NOT Cashless Economy.
|"Recipe for Disaster"
- Defective & Failure Business Model of Private Self-Financed Education
Private Self-Financed Institutes are responsible for India's spectacular growth in Higher Education Sector. Unfortunately, these institutes are based on defective and failure Business Model and now this model has become Recipe for Disaster.
I have included hundreds of analysis, which academicians, experts and media are reluctant to address, hesitate to highlight and couldn't dare to speak.
Free download link: Click Here
"Roadmap, Risk, Intricacies & Challenges of Setting up Overseas Campus" (407 Pages, 313 References, Released on 08 April 2016)
Free Download Link: Click Here
"Secrets of Success of IIIT Model - Can Rejuvenate & Ignite Engineering Education in India" (Pages 209, References 222)
Free Download Link: Click Here
“Innovation - Growth Engine for Nation - Nice Buzzword but Often Misunderstood”, by Shroff Publication (644 pages with 693 References, Hundreds of Interesting Case Studies, Released on 7 Dec 2014). Download Link (Free): http://www.dharaskar.com/innovation-book-6.html
In most simplified way, this book explains the Inner Dynamics of the concept of Innovation from A to Z. In USA, Innovation supports at least 40 million jobs and contribute 34.8 % US GDP. South Korea, the Top most Innovative country of the World could raise GDP (PPP) per capita to $33140. India is just at $5410 (123rd position in the world). Innovation is must for economic growth & to become developed nation. But in the Innovation Decade (2011-2020), India slipped 10 ranks (76th position) in Global Innovation Index 2014. How to improve this situation? How to introduce the culture of Innovation in India? What are the root causes of poor Innovation Ecosystem in India? What is the importance of Innovation Clusters? What are the best practices all over the world? How to introduce innovation in industry and R&D labs? How to introduce innovation in Academia? How to enhance employability through Innovation Competencies? I would like to answer these question with the help of hundreds of interesting case studies.
I would like to ignite human brain for innovation through this venture. I am sure once you read few pages of this book, you will be in love with this book. It’s for everybody; from industry to academia; from government authorities to office staff; from parents to students; from faculty of medicine or engineering to faculty of Arts; from small scale businessman to corporate house. I have written this book in such way that everybody should be benefited and start thinking creatively. Before my final departure from this world, I would like to see our nation as Developed Nation. It can happen only through Innovation. I am sure, after “Skill India” and “Make in India” the next slogan will be “Innovation India”.
|“113 Difficulties in Developing World Class Universities” (319 pages, 345 References, Date of Release: 20 March 2014). Covers almost every difficulty, Obstacle, Barrier, Hurdle for establishing or developing world class university in India. The book can be download (FREE) from http://dharaskar.com/world-class-university-book-4.html|
Washington Accord & Multi-Objective Integrated Model for Developing WCU (World Class University) (328 pages, 417 References, Date of Release: 15 Aug 2014) The salient features are:
- Roadmap and Clear Direction for developing institute
or university of international repute, This Roadmap connects all the
books in the series of books on World Class University, which is a
gigantic work containing 2300 pages with 2600 references.
“Funding Techniques of Renowned Universities of the World”, Shroff Publishers & Distributers Pvt. Ltd. (ISBN Number: 978-93-5110-308-0, Pages: 204, References 251)
This book covers Hundreds of Best Practices and Case Studies of World Renowned Universities for Funding, Fund Raising, Revenue Generation and Cost Saving. These techniques can help to improve the financial capabilities of Indian universities or Institutes of Higher Education to face the global challenges. The financial capability can be utilized to increase the affordability of higher education for young population India to establish Knowledge Base Society.
“Strategy to Developed World Class Universities”, Shroff Publishers & Distributers Pvt. Ltd. (ISBN Number: 978-93-5110-228-1, Pages: 500, References: 444).
This book covers thousands of parameters
to know exact current status of University, Blueprint of Future Plans
and Vigilance Mechanisms like Feedback, Audit, Benchmarking; Reveals
detailed Techniques to Achieve Goals of World Class University like
Developing Strong Financial Backbone, International Students $100bn
Market, Global Talent Hunt, Global Employability and Injecting it to
Academic Culture, International Accreditations, Teaching to Research
University, Two Way Industry Interface, Internationalization of Curriculum
Design with Highly Flexible Credit System, Technology to Keep Ahead
of the Race, Hundreds of Best Practices and Case Studies.
World Class Universities”, Shroff
Publishers & Distributers Pvt. Ltd. (ISBN Number:
978-93-5110-308-0, Pages: 412, References: 523)
The technology is changing everything, including business models of many businesses. In the 21st Century, ATM changed the Banking Sector; E-books changed Publishing Industry; MP3 changed Music Industry; Email changed Postal Services, Digital Camera changed Photography Industry; Mobile changed Telephone Industry; Satellite Film distribution changed Business Model of Film Industry; ICT changed Stock Market and so on. Beware that the Next is Education.
The Technology-storm has stretched the boundaries of Universities across the globe. The Digital revolution is changing the dimensions of student‘s Learning Space beyond the campuses. The classrooms are converted into Global Studios. Through Technology, the Teachers are playing the role of Universal Connectors to International Knowledge Hubs. The Games & Simulation Technologies are changing the Pace of Human Learning. The Google, Interactive E-Books, Digital Library adding global component to University Libraries. The Administrators are using range of CRM software along with Social Networking to manage customers like alumni, international students and campus placement and companies across the globe. The Cloud Computing, VNC and BYOD are pushing the computer labs and server rooms to the remote corners of the earth. The Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies facilitate the global laboratories and adding new dimension to learning. University Industry Technological Partnerships are diluting Geographical Boundaries between Nations. The technology facilitates satellite campuses throughout the world. On the top of this, the e-learning technology, YouTube, Wikipedia, Video Repositories, Open Course Ware, Podcast and MOOC are threatening the existence of University Empires. The Collaborative software, Facebook, LinkedIn, Smart Phones, Kindle, all these have changed the way society has defined its boundaries. The 3D Printing is reshaping Teaching, Learning, Visualization Capability, Rate of Innovations at universities, industries and medical field. Robot Surgery is revamping medical profession. Virtual Office tools, Online Surveillance Systems, Paperless office and Integrated Internet based Management Information Systems gives the power to operate the university office from any corner of the globe. One cannot afford to overlook these EDU-storms. It‘s all about journey from Campus 1.0 to Campus 2.0.
Hidden Treasure of C", BPB Publications, New Delhi, 1995.
More than 25, 000 copies are in circulation throughout the world.
"Complexities of Cyber Forensics", 800 pages book by 20 co-authors, who are PhD scholars working on digital forensics (under development).
Covers Multidisciplinary areas of Digital Forensics like Computer Forensics, Application Forensics, Artificial Intelligence, Network Forensics, Cloud Forensics, Data Base Forensics, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Device Forensics, Email Forensics, Image Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Multimedia Forensics, P2P Forensics, Virtual Operating System Forensics, Steganography, GPS Forensics, VOIP Forensics, Soft Computing, Disk Forensics
|Versatile Projects in C (completed
but not yet published),
Virus scanning and cleaning (completed but not yet published),
The Hottest C Movie (with 4 CD, 50 hours audio-visual Movie) (completed but not yet published)
Research Activities and Experience
Major scientific fields of interest : Digital Forensic and Cyber Security, E-learning, M-learning, Human Computer Interaction, Streaming Multimedia, E-Pedagogy, Programming languages, Artificial Intelligence,Expert Systems, Software Engineering,, Virus Programming, Computer Graphics, Mobile Technology, Data Mining etc.
Click here to Download list of 356 research papers with citations, impact factor (20 pages)
Citations and h-Index
Google Scholar: Citations: 504, h-index: 10
Harzing’s Publish or Perish: Citations: 516, h-index: 10
Elsevier Scopus: Citations: 108, h-index: 6
PhD Guidance (total 12 completed the work)
Awarded PhD to 9 Research Scholars and 3 more PhD Scholars have completd the research work. Guiding 4 more research scholars.
Keynote Speaker / Invited Speaker at International Conferences
01. “Indian Universities E-Learning Challenges: What? How? Why? When? Where?”, International Conference on ICT (Information Communication Technology) in Education & Development, Bhopal, 16 Dec 2004
02."Web & Multimedia Based E-Learning: Categories & Development Complexities", International Conference CNFE' 05, Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, SD India (affiliated to Staffordshire University, UK)
03. International Conference "Global Trends and Innovations in Education", Lucknow, 16-18 Oct 2006 *
05. International Conference on Advances in Computing (ICAC 2008), Chikhali, Maharashtrra, 21-22 Feb 20088
06. Keynote Speaker Invitation, International Conference on Education Technology and Computers (ICETC 2009), Singapore, 17-20 April 2009
07. Invited Speaker, International Conference on Web Engineering & Application (ICWA2006), Bhubneshwar, 23-24 Dec 2006
08. Invited Speaker, “Emerging Indian HE E-Learning Dimensions for Business in Borderless World”, Sixth International Conference on Borderless World: Emerging Dimensions for Business, New Delhi, 2-5 Jan 2005 *
09. Invited Speaker, "Mobile Computing", International Conference ICT 2006, Kathmandu, Nepal, 24-26 March, 2006
Keynote / Invited Speaker at National Conferences
10. "E-Learning: Revolutionary Technology for Rural Areas", IV National Conference NCITCSE-05, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, 12 March 2005
11. "E-Learning, Simulation and Virtual Labs", NSD-2005, Amravati University, Amravati, 27 Feb 2005
12. "E-Learning Software Development Complexities", National Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology based Education and Training, Sathyamangalam, Erode Dt., Tamil Nadu, 19-20 October 2005
13. "Mobile Learning Technologies", National Conference on Network Security and Fuzzy Logic, Kamala Nehru Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, 12 Aug 2006
14. National Conference on "Advancements in Information Technology and Internet Security (AITIS-2008), SIBAR, Pune, 4-5 Jan 2008
15. UGC Sponsored One Day National Seminar on the theme “e-Governance for Common Man” at Dhanwate National College, Nagpur
16. "HCI and Research Problems", National Conference, KITS, Ramtek 2010
17. National Conference, Rajanangaon, MPB
18. Chief Guest and Keynote Speaker, National Conference “Role of IT in Education”, Shri Dadasheb Gawai Charitable Trust, Takshashila Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, 22 Dec 2012
19. Chief Guest and Keynote Speaker, National Conference on Advances in Computing & Networking (NCAICN-2013), Organized by Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology and Research, Badnera, In Association with the Institution of Engineers (AIE) & The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE), 30th March 2013
20. Keynote Address "Innovation Innovation: Key for Exponential Growth" at BITCON 2015, Bhilai.
20. “The New Dimensions of E-Learning & Innovative Research Areas for Computer Professionals”, CSI National Conference E-Services: Dream to Reality”, Hyderabad, 26-28 Aug 2004
21. “The Real Challenges in E-Learning”, CSI National Conference “e-Learning-Challenges and opportunities in the Indian Context”, Hyderabad, 29-30 Oct 2004
22. “The Corporate E-Learning: Why? How? When?”, National Conference “Enterprise-wide Information Systems”, IPE, Hyderabad, 26 Nov 2004
23. “E-Learning Opportunities & Challenges”, AICTE Sponsored National Conference “Achieving World Class Excellence Education and Industry (AWCE 2004)”, Nagpur, 28 Nov 2004
24. "E-Learning & Simulation Technology", National Conference on Next Generation IT: Documenting The Future "Gyanodaya", Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, 20 March 2005
25. "Mobile Computing", National Conference "Cyber Security, Data Mining and ICT for Society”, G. G. University, Bilaspur, 18-19 Jan 2006
26. "E-learning and Use of ICT for Higher Education", National Conference by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) "Quality Initiatives and Best Practice in Teaching-Learning and Evaluation Process", Gondia 28 Jan 2006
27. Recent Advances in Information Technology (RAIT 09), 6-7 Feb 2009, ISM, Dhanbad
Invited Talks (Other than conferences)
28. "The New Dimension of E-Learning"(Duration: 5 hours), DOEACC (Department of Electronics), Aurangabad University Campus, Aurangabad, 9 Dec 2005
29. "E-Learning to M-Learning"(Duration: 6 hours), Refresher Course in Computer Science and Information Technology, by Staff College and Department of Computer Science and Information Technology, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 11-12 Dec 2005
30. "New Ways of Computing", Tribhuvan University, Institute of Engineering, Nepal, 23 March 2006
31. "Mindblowing Utilities", Nepal Engineering College, Nepal, 23 March 2006
32. “Virtual Universities”, On special invitation of Hon. Vice Chancellor, SGB Amravati University, 21 March 2007
33. "How IT can improve productivity?", National Seminar, KITS, Ramtek
34. "ICT Applications", SGB Amravati University, 2010
35. Pannel Member, Round Table Pannel Discussion on Model of World Class University along with Director IIT, IIM, Vice Chancellors etc at PDPU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Editor / Reviewer: Journals
1. Journal of Information, Information Technology, and Organization (JIITO), USA
2. Interdisciplinary Journal of Knowledge and Learning Objects (IJKLO), USA
3. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET), University of Kassel, Germany and Austria
4. The Journal of Information Systems Education (JISE), Appalachian State University Boone, North Carolina, USA
5. International Jourrnal on Comuter Science and Information Technology, Serial Publications, India
6. International Journal of Computing and Information Sciences (IJCIS), Canada
7. Member of Editorial Board of International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications in Engineering Technology and Sciences (IJ-ETA-ETS), India
8. Member of Editorial Board of International Journal of Computer Applications in Engineering, Technology and Sciences (IJ-CA-ETS), India
9. The Journal of Computer and Information Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, Toronto, Canada
10. Invitation for Chief Editor of new International Journal of Serial Publications, India
11. Journal of Education, Informatics and Cybernetics (JEIC), Florida, USA
12. Journal of Advances in Engineering Science, India
13. Special issue of International Journal of Management in Education (IJMIE), USA
14. Technical Editor, International Journal of Computer Science and Applications
Reviewer: International Conferences
15. The 3rd International Conference on Education and Information Systems: Technologies and Applications EISTA 2005, 14-17 July 2005, Florida, USA
16. Program Committee member and Reviewer, IRMA 2006 International Conference, 21-26 May 2006, Washington,
17. Program Committee member and Reviewer, International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems ICEIS 2007, 12-16 June 2007, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
18. Informing Science plus Information Technology Education Joint Conference InSITE 2007, June 22-25, 2007, Ljubljana, Slovenia
19.The International Conference on Computer Engineering and Applications (CEA 2007), January 17-19, 2007, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia and Greece
20. Program Committee member, International Conference on Advances in Computer Vision and Information Technology ACVIT 2007, 28-30 Nov 2007, Aurangabad, India
21.The International Conference "CSIT Ed 2007", The Republic of Mouritius (India Ocean), University of Technology, Mauritius
22. Program Committee member and Reviewer, International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems ICEIS 2008, 12-16 June 2008, Funchal, Barcelona, Spain
23.International Conference on Advances in Computing (ICAC 2008)
24.International Conference on Computer Networks and Security ICCNS 2008, 26-28 Sept 2008, VIT, Pune
25. Program Committee member, International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems ICEIS 2009, Milan, Italy
26. Program Committee Member, International Conference Association for Learning Technology (ALT 2009), Manchester, UK, 8-10 September 2009
27. 7th International Conference on Education and Information Systems: Technologies and Applications EISTA 2009, USA
28. International Symposium On Engineering Education and Educational Technologies (EEET 2009), Florida, USA
29. Second International Conference on Advances in computer Vision and Information Technology (ACVIT-09), 16-19 December 2009
Reviewer: National Conferences
30. Reviewer, National Conference "Cyber Security, Data Mining and ICT for Society”, 16-18 Jan 2006, Bilaspur
31. Reviewer, "Affordable Computing", Computer Society of India, 41st Annual Convention CSI-2006, Kolkata, 23-25 Nov 2006
32. Editor, National Conference Invent 2007, Gondia
33. Reviewer, National Conference AITIS-2008, SIBAR, Pune, 4-5 Jan 2008
Publicity Chair / Regular Chair / Session Chair / Session Organizer / Organizing Committee / Steering Committee / Scientific Committee Member
International Conferences and Workshops
1. Publicity and Organization Chairs, International Conference on New Trends in Information and Service Science (NISS 2009), Beijing, China, June 30- July 2, 2009
2. Regular Session Chair, IEEE Computer Society supported International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICETET-08), 16-18 July 2008, GHRCE, Nagpur, India
3. Session Chair / Session Organizer, The 9th World (International) Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics WMSCI 2005, Orlando, Florida, USA **
4. Session Chair, International Conference CNFE' 05, Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, SD India (Affiliated to Stffordshire University, UK), 9-10 April 2005
5. International Conference on Advances in Computing (ICAC 2008), India
6. Organising Committee Member, International Conference on ‘Semantic E-business and Enterprise Computing (SEEC 2008)", Cochin, Kerala, India
7. Member in the Scientific Committee of BICS 2008 workshop (Bio-Inspired Computational Methods Used for Difficult Problems Solving. Development of Intelligent and Complex Systems), Romanian Academy, Romania and Petru Maior University, Tirgu Mures, Romania, November 5-7, 2008
8. Member in the Scientific Committee of CANS 2008 workshop (Complexity and Intelligence of the Artificial and Natural Complex Systems. Medical Applications of the Complex Systems. Biomedical Computing), Romanian Academy, Romania and Petru Maior University, Tirgu Mures, Romania, November 8-10, 2008
9. Invitation for Session Chair, IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC’09), Thapar University, Patiala, March 6-7, 2009
10. Committee Member, 5th International Conference on Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and Its Applications (IDC 09), 25-27 Aug 2009, Seoul, Korea (Online membership)
11. Committee Member, 5th International Conference on Networked Computing (INC 09), 25-27 Aug 2009, Seoul, Korea (Online membership)
12. Session Chair and Steering Committee Member, National Conference Invent 2007, Gondia
13. National Advisory Committee, AITIS-08, Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration and Research (SIBAR), Pune, India
14. Advisory Committee Member and Session Chair, National Conference on "Emerging Trends in Communication & Information Technology (ETCIT-08), Amravati, Maharashtra, India
15. Session Chairman at National Conference on “Wireless Communication and Networking WINCON-09 ” at LTIT, Mumbai, 9-10 Jan 2009
16. Session Chair, Recent Advances in Information Technology (RAIT 09), 6-7 Feb 2009, ISM, Dhanbad
17. Advisory Committee, Information Technology Enabled Services 2009 (ITeS-09), Shivaji Science College, Akola, 18 April 2009
18. Advisory Committee, National Seminar on Mathematics in Computer Engineering, Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune, 21-22 April 2009
19. Advisory Committee, National Conference on Innovative Paradigms in Engineering & Technology NCIPET-2012, S.B. Jain Institute of Technology, Management & Research, Nagpur
Total Published and Presented Research Papers 356
International / National (Peer Reviewed) Journal Research Papers (150)
Ph.D. guide for RTM Nagpur University and SGB Amravati University for Computer Engineering (Faculty of Engineering & Technology) and Computer Science (Faculty of Science).
M.Tech. Guide / Co-Guide
The PG Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GHRCE is having three M.Tech. / M.E. programs namely M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), M.E. (Wireless Communications and Computing) and M.E. (Embedded Systems and Computing). Every M.Tech. thesis is suported by minimum 3 research papers. Guided 32 projects and partially guided 5 projects.
Guided M.Phil. Thesis of SGB Amravati University.
B.E. / M.Sc. / M.C.A Guide
Guided more than 80 B.E. (Computer Technology) and B.E. (Information Technology) final year projects and many M.C.A., M.Sc. (Computers) projects. Few of them are RVD-EXPERT: An Expert System Shell, An Antiviral Utility (Virus Scanner and Cleaner), ROBSIM (Robotic control through software), Operation AT-85 (Simulation of 8085 Micro-Processor), Graphics User Interface using C, Unix-Word * Star (Word Star 6 in Unix), Fractals using C, C Interpreter, Internal Working of Memory Resident Programs.(TSR), Inventory Control for Mahindra & Mahindra (Power Builder), Computerization of GES Office (Power Builder), ActiveX Control using Visual C++, Audio Recorder (C & Windows Programming), Rice Mill Automation using VB 6, Internet Telnet Server, Digital Image Processing, Web Server, Net Spy, System Information & Benchmarking, Midlets for Smart Phones etc.Got the first prize in National level software project contest Compufest-2003, organized by Computer Technology Student Council, Dept of Computer Technology, YCCE, Nagpur
02. Life Member Computer Society of India (CSI )
03. Member of IEEE, USA (2009-11)
04. The Indian Science congress Association
|Area of Interest in the field of Computers|
Internet Programming (HTML, XML, WML, Java Script, VB Script, ASP, PHP, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net, Java), Programming Languages (C, C++, Fortran, Pascal, Visual Basic, Assembly), Programming Areas (Multimedia, Virus, System, ActiveX, TSR, Undocumented DOS, Graphics, Expert Systems).
Expertise in handling more than 300 softwares products in the areas like 3 Dimensional (Rhino, VRML, DirectX, Java 3D), Expert System Shells (M1, VP-Expert etc.), Graphics (Adobe PhotoShop, Corel Draw, Image Ready etc), Web Designing (Front Page, Dream Weaver, Visual InterDev etc.), Collaborative Tools (Groove Workspace, Presentation Pro etc.), Interactive Software (RoboDemo, Rapid Developer, ViewLetBuilder, Expert Author, Turbo Demo, Camtasia Studio, Microsoft Producer, Macromedia Breeze etc.), Operating Systems (Windows, Unix etc), System Utilities, Internet Utilities, DBMS (Access, My SQL, SQL Server etc.), Presentation Softwares, Cross Compilers, Audio Softwares (Audio Gold, codec converters etc), Audio-Video Editors, Game Programming (Open GL, DirectX etc), CD softwares (Clone, CD Check, CD Security softwares etc)
|Innovations & Creativity|
Published a 642 pages book on Innovation
• From 1994 to 2008, every year, I actively organized Software Exhibitions to enhance the creativity of the students
• Organize the Simulation-Animation Exhibitions with the help of UG students
• 3D Printer Innovation Workshop for Mechanical engineering students
• Workshop on “Innovative Use of Mechanical Engineering Laboratories: Beyond Syllabus” by Dr. Prakash Bapat, IISc Bangalore
|Innovative Research / Thesis
Guided many innovative BE, MTech projects, Research Projects and PhD Thesis.
Developed Innovative E-Learning Softwares for Teaching Computer Engineering Subjects
Developed innovative e-learning teaching software and trained thousands of students. Reduced teaching-learning time to 33% with high degree of memory retention rate. The trained students could successfully clear the world toughest Machine Test of C language of National Center Software Technology (NCST) Mumbai
• Invited high profile industry experts to use the existing laboratory infrastructure in an innovative way for teaching beyond syllabus.
• Use of English as a Second Language (ESL) Podcasts (more than 600 podcast are available at ESLPod.com) to improve the English Language proficiency of students. Used many techniques mentioned in my book “Technology Storms Redefining World Class Universities” for improving-teaching learning process.
Used many Latest Technology in a innovative way for improving Administrative Efficiency
Cloud storage such as DropBox and GoogleDrive, WhatsApp, Email and many more. It has enhanced transparancy and efficiency.Used many techniques mentioned in my book “Technology Storms Redefining World Class Universities” for improving-academic and administrative processes.
|Keynote Speaker International Conference. Bhopal
||Keynote Speaker International Conference, Bhopal||Keynote Speaker, International Conference, Panipat||RITE 2005Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Erode Tamil Nadu||CSI President Mr.M. L. Ravikumar, Ex.Director of NCST Dr.
Ramani, Dr. D. D. Sharma, Prof. Rajiv Dharasakar
CSI Conference, Hyderabad
|Valedictory function, Jabalpur
||Invited Speaker, Jabalpur||RITE 2005Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Erode TamilNadu||Invited Speker, Jabalpur||Invited Speker, Jabalpur|
|Invited Talk at DOEACC, Aurangabad||Invited Talk at DOEACC, Aurangabad||Invited Talk at DOEACC, Aurangabad||Invited Talk, DBA Marathawada University||Invited Talk, DBA Marathawada University|
|Organizer of Multi Conference 2012 (Computer, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil and Management) at MPGI Group of Institute Integrated Campus, Nanded|
|Chief Guest and Keynote Speaker at Shri Dadasheb Gawai Charitable Trust, Takshashila Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, 22 Dec 2012|
|Chief Guest and Keynote Speaker, National Conference on Advances in Computing & Networking (NCAICN-2013), Organized by Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology and Research, Badnera, 30th March 2013|
|GHRCE Computer Batch of 2010 group photograph|
|Member of Round Table Discussion Panel along with Directors IIT, IIM, NUEPA, Vice Chancellors, Industrialist, Government Authorities etc. on “Building World Class University Model for India” at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Delivered Keynote Address along with General Secretary, Association of Indian Universities (AIU) Prof. Furqan Qumar and Fr. Mathew Vice Chancellor Christ University, the other invited speakers are Dr. Jancy James Vice Chancellor Central University, Dr. Parkash Edge Hill University UK, Dr. Raj Advisor NAAC, Dr. Jackson UOW Canada, Dr. Prasad IIM etc.|
|Photographs after joining Director, Disha Group of Institutes, Raipur|
My Favorite Quotes and Beliefs
You Decide Your
Hon. Abdul Kalam said in his biography “Wings of Fire”
who knows others is learned, but the wise one is the one who knows himself.
Learning without wisdom is of no use. ….
|Updated on Friday 18-09-2017 at 11.00 am|